Back To School...

Welcome Back!  

It's that time of year again when school has started and everything is going at warp speed.  I find myself checking each day to see if it is a full moon.  It seems as though each day gets a little crazier than the day before.  However, in saying that I feel as though this year our district has had a great start to the school year.  We have a new principal at our 4-8 building who is amazing and is very supportive of school social work.  Which is hard to find sometimes.  I have several groups already up and running, and they are going great.  I just wanted to take a moment in all the craziness of the first month to welcome everyone back and I hope you are all having a great start to the year.

I am also going to share some new pictures my family just had taken and my son, Maddix's 2 year pictures.

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Mrs. Richards

Hello! My name is Beth Richards and I am the School Social Work for Fairfield Public School District #112. We are a Pre-K through 8th grade district in Fairfield, Illinois. This is my 5th year here and I absolutely love it. I have been married for 8 years to my high school sweetheart, Ty. We have 2 beautiful children, a girl and a boy. Marlee, our daughter is 6 years old and is in 1st grade. Maddix, our son just turned 2.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *